Most trail cameras today are jam packed with features, but share similar general features like:
- Triggered by motion
- Records video or stills
- Saves to SD card with time and date stamp
- Runs on batteries
- Higher photo or video resolutions
- Faster triggers speeds
- More controls on record times and strength of sensitivity
If you are just after a camera that records day and night then most of the handykam.com trail cameras will be perfect. However, other major features people sometimes ask for are:
- Does it record audio?
- Does it have a colour playback screen?
- Can I set the camera between day or night?
- Does it have no glow LED’s? (Mainly for security)
Alternatively, have a good look at our full range of trail cameras
If you are really left scratching your head, please give us a call on 01209 313579 and we will be happy to go through a few options and get you the best camera for your needs.
Keywords to help find this article
trail cameras, trail cam, trail camera, choosing a trail cam, choosing a camera trap, camera traps, cam traps, best trail cameras.